I suggest you ...

Make Download image an option and allow download of high resolution images

Not everybody is happy that you can download the images, so I think it should be possible to disable it via an option like 'imagedownloadButton: false'
Otters like to offer the images in a higher resolution for printing, so it would be nice if you could select the folder where the images to be downloaded should be fetched, an option like 'imagedownloadFolder: highres'.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    André WolffAndré Wolff shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • gargovangargovan commented  · 

to disable the download button, just modify the default-skin.css.

add this:

a.pswp__share--download{
        display:none;
        }

• David MilesDavid Miles commented  · 

I'm trying to organize all of my thousands of high-resolution images and make it to where I can easily browse through them via a mobile device. I can write a script that creates a lower resolution image of each photo that's better for browsing and performance, but when someone chooses to save the photo, it should serve the high resolution version at that point.
        I really want to see this feature added.

Perhaps simply making it an option such as 'dlsrc' in the array of slide properties (sort of like how msrc and src are) and then that value is called on when they chose to "Save Image", this could be very easily implemented.

• Roman KrymlákRoman Krymlák commented  · 

Yes. Download images from another folder, where will have bigger size and resolution. Not viewed, but only for download

Feedback and Knowledge Base